Don't Fear The Ripper maximum HP gradually getting lower...

+
As if it's not difficult enough already with no saving except rare autosaves my maximum HP drops throughout solo assault on Arosaka Tower .
At some point it droped to 170 or so and no matter how much time I use health items , it would NOT go above .
Normally I have slightly above 300HP .

Reloading earlier save does not help .
I am puzzled why Cyberpsychosis works on big robots .
Perhaps that is a bug as well?

You have to move fast as the health degradation happens after certain time periods. Or you have to cheat yourself to balance the game cheating :)

As if it's not difficult enough already with no saving except rare autosaves my maximum HP drops throughout solo assault on Arosaka Tower .
At some point it droped to 170 or so and no matter how much time I use health items , it would NOT go above .
Normally I have slightly above 300HP .

Reloading earlier save does not help .
It’s awful trust me ik, and I’m going to keep complaining about it until it’s fixed, it’s especially more difficult as a Netrunner . I’ve commented about it recently I’ll attach the link, but long story short I managed to make it to Smasher with my “Sombra from OW” build, however will not progress any further because I’m getting one shotted. It’s not a bug, however. The questline was always like this. In order to resemble V’s clock ticking essentially. Thing is, V’s clock isn’t ticking with any other questline ending you choose except this one, so it is a bit hysterical.

My Previous Complaint On This Questline.

It's to show how grueling the task is doing it solo and also a good test of skills and builds
It's just really a rage spell and in universe likely a more complex "integer overflow," leading everyone chromed out and machines to go Nuclear Gandhi.

It’s awful trust me ik, and I’m going to keep complaining about it until it’s fixed, it’s especially more difficult as a Netrunner . I’ve commented about it recently I’ll attach the link, but long story short I managed to make it to Smasher with my “Sombra from OW” build, however will not progress any further because I’m getting one shotted.

My Previous Complaint On This Questline.
I play a build where my femV has fetish on knives , but I am using 1 SMG with Shock most of the game along with 2 equiped knives and sometimes Panam's Sniper .
But I will need to lower to Easy sadly it seems... or reset abilities to ...something.
Post automatically merged:

You have to move fast as the health degradation happens after certain time periods. Or you have to cheat yourself to balance the game cheating :)
cheat myself?
Console commands you mean?
Post automatically merged:

It's to show how grueling the task is doing it solo and also a good test of skills and builds

It's just really a rage spell and in universe likely a more complex "integer overflow," leading everyone chromed out and machines to go Nuclear Gandhi.
I don't mind though .
Honestly haven't tried Suicide on big bad robot lol

It’s awful trust me ik, and I’m going to keep complaining about it until it’s fixed
It never will be fixed... It's totally intended and won't change any time soon. More you make your way through the tower, more your health drop ;)

Top Bottom