I welcome you to try my role-playing game.

+
I welcome you to try my role-playing game.

It has been almost two months since my game was released on steam, so maybe some of you already saw it, but back then i was not sure if i can create a thread about my own game here, so i waited to confirm this.

Also, i would like to state that i have no commertial intent in this - game is completly free for everyone who wants to play it. There is no paid dlc or other tricks - all i want is to share my creation with you.

The game is called "Project Fire", and it's an 2d adventure\jrpg that was made in rpg maker, but contains a lot of custom graphic and technical contents, you can see some of them in the trailer:

[video=youtube;bus-KTdPXSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bus-KTdPXSA[/video]

Rpg is story-based, so i can recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading, but there is also a lot of turn-based fighting and challenging puzzles.

You can find screenshots, description, system requirements and download the game at the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/526430

Currently it has "mixed" rewievs, but from all negative ones only one have more then 0,2 hours on record (and even that one is about bugs that fixed now) - everyone else haven't made past first location of the game, where all people (except one) who played more then a hour left a positive one.

This game was created by 2 people - i wrote the story, and Toshchak Fox worked on graphics, animations and technical stuff like scripts. It was hard to create (and fix) the game with only artist and writer in team, but we managed to finaly take it to the release. If you want to hear more detailed story about me and development of this game - you can find a thread on it's steam forums, it's called "from me to you".

What i want from you - is to hear your impressions about the game. How do you like the story, lore, graphics, was there anything else you enjoyed to do in this game? Sharing my story with the world was the dream of my life, and probably the only good thing i will do in it, and that's why your feedback is very important to me. And i think that people who registered on this forums should have some love to the role-playing games and good stories, that's why i wanted to discuss it here.
So please - share anything you have to say right here!

althrian;n6670752 said:
downloading right now. May need a few days/weeks to get through it :) But I plan to give feedback.

I just hope that you didn't stuck anywhere =) If you do - you can ask here (or on steam forums) for a hint.

Top Bottom