Infinite Money via Crafting Still (1.61)?

+
Are you still able to make infinite money via crafting and if so, what level of crafting do you need and what’s the best spec (all assuming it’s okay to post here)?
Edit: NVM, worked it out from an ancient save with a different character.

Last edited:
While not the fastest thing in the world, I've been running around buying components to craft the legendary Ashura and sell that to vendors. You may need to pass time for about a day for everything to reset. Great for grinding out crafting, and also getting a ton of money in the process.

While not the fastest thing in the world, I've been running around buying components to craft the legendary Ashura and sell that to vendors. You may need to pass time for about a day for everything to reset. Great for grinding out crafting, and also getting a ton of money in the process.

I was actually looking at the A-22B Chao. At max crafting the components cost 414 Eurodollars while the sales price is over 2K (maybe more, not at home)

Eh, I haven't spreadsheeted out which one's best, but the Ashura is pulling in more than 2k as well. I don't know how the profit margin compares, though.

even if ashura or chao sells for a bit more on legendary... the epic smart handgun is also viable. it sells for 2k as well but doesnt have the "are u sure to sell this item?" backup question and can just be spam-selled way faster in hugh amounts. for me personal a bit more qol in generating eddies than using a legendary craft.

Top Bottom