Just a few suggestions :
- Text filter/search : on PC, we have a keyboard attached, so please give us a text search/filter on the inventory, crafting, and shard screens. You know, type "shot" on the crafting screen, and in a blink you see only the shotgun and shotgun-ammo crafting specs? Would be SO much better than scrolling through dozens of same-looking inventory icons... and a text-search is also a must-have for the SHARD screen, which ATM is as horrible as ME1's inventory... ever try to find the one quest-related or encrypted shard you just picked up in a list of hundreds of other shards? Yeah, that's why we need text-search!
- Hold Z to scrap on EVERY screen : We should have the ability to scrap anytime we like, even when we're in a vendor screen... because when we're mass-cleaning junk out of our inventory, if an item isn't worth many Eddies, it's sometimes more worthwhile to scrap it for the CraftingXP. Except who wants to exit the vendor screen and switch to a different screen just to be able to "hold Z"?
- Scrap items on the ground : I can't stress this enough... picking up an item first, then going into the inventory, searching for the new item, and then scrapping it isn't terribly streamlined... Sometimes you see a weapon or item that's just been dropped and you already KNOW it's something you'll never use... but you still have to pick it up anyways, and go through all the extra menus/tabs/clicks. How about we see an item's features/stats in the HUD during looting/pick-up, and when we're on the loot/pickup screen we have the option to immediately "hold Z to scrap" it while it's still on the ground, without ever having to pick it up?
- Tag as Junk & Sell/Scrap All Junk : Ability to tag weapons, clothing, and other "regular" items as junk... (both on the inventory screens, and while still on the ground) so that you can later "sell all junk" on vendor screens. Items manually tagged as junk would not be auto-scrapped by the Scrapper perk, but a "Scrap all junk" option would also be available on all non-vendor inventory screens.
- Witcher3-style "sell item stack" : because selling a whole stack of items in CP2077 is currently too slow/clunky... you click the stack, drag the slider over to the max, then click okay. Do that for dozens of items and it takes forever... In TW3 it was so much better/quicker, as after clicking the stack, the slider was already at the max by default, and you could just press E to sell the entire stack... so a click and a keypress took care of it in the blink of an eye.
- Hide/sell crafting specs : to reduce clutter.
- Hide/delete shards : to reduce clutter.
- On-V item preview : because before you buy/craft something, you should be able to see if it's ridiculous looking or not. Icons are not enough.