Is playing conventional in-your-face weapon builds (no stealth or snipers) viable on Very Hard? Wondering if you can get tanky enough.

+
My netrunner has 200HP on hard difficulty. Mostly using stealth. But when I do end up in combat (I'm lvl20 atm), everything and everyone basically insta-gibs me. This is WITH the 200 armor subdermal implant.

I really need some info here. Because I want to reroll a Shotgun build I made instead. Either Body+Tech or Body+Cool (Cold blood). That you take high damage under sustained fire on Very hard is expected. So I'm ready for that.

What I'm wondering. Is if the bonus health, armor, health% perks etc. etc. is even enough though, to feel like you're not getting instagibbed by everything. I'm concerned that even if you minmax health and armor, you'd still die just as fast as if the investment was never made.

So yeah! Can you share your experience on VH if you are playing a conventional no stealth, no sniper combat build?

• RED Point
Reactions: quz
... use cover. I doubt the game allows you to face tank everything forever In VH. The game is laughably easy, but I dont think its THAT easy to the point you can just ignore enemies like you suggest.

I did the same thing, thinking of doing the same thing. Had 3 body stat with zero body perks.

Body seems to help with health and cybermods for survival. Cold Blood seems to be mostly survival kill streaks. Instead of Contaigen crit chaining a camp to death from stealth, I just want to jab to success!

Top Bottom