May be the best way to n'joy the game is on Very Hard Mode

+
Indeed. The problem is the easiest way to claim a difficulty hard is either raising the enemies dmg output by an absurd lvl or make their hp endlessly spongy. Both ways are lazy but still common in games which is kinda sad…

making enemies behavior smarter, with more skills or unexpected routines is super rare but would be a change for once… I already asked myself why enemies can’t use more QH or Cyberware at all…

getting hunted by another merc grp from the Afterlife equipped with Vs gear, weapons, cyberdeck/quickhacks, berserk, sandevista or even monowires f.e would be fresh air for once. But I doubt they work/balance it that way - would be a surprise if they would actually work and improve the enemies ai instead playing with dmg/hp values, like Ubisoft did with The Division back and forth f.e. - just uninspired stupid : /

Overall, there should be more in game rewards for those who choose the hardest difficulty. For a game like this, I'd say it should be the difference between night and day. More things should happen in the campaign if your putting in the work on the hardest difficulty. That being said, CDPR has some things to consider. If the game is going to expand, what new challenges are gamers going to be faced with? Will we be able to use the same builds and clean house, or will we have to put in additional work to avoid failure?

Yeah I totally agree, the hardest difficulty is for sure the best way to play, but that's how I play almost every game.
I think Cyberpunk 2077 does really well with their difficulty in that they makes the game harder while not making enemies total bullet sponges.
I would really like to see an extra difficulty mode in the new update though, as now Very Hard is too easy for me.

Top Bottom