Is this Braindance?

+
oke oke.. so if i am correct with connecting the dots........ (dots as in 3 treads/post of mine and the reactions)
............. ............. ........ . ............ . .................... .

Braindance is an online feature where you can buy and/or sell your action?
so my next Q... will the action be recorded on the server side or do we have to record it and upload it?

if it is on gamer side... then we need to have our recordings always on... and that will 'hack' in to our specs...

if it is on server side.... how??? like Stadia?
No, the game won't have online features at launch, so braindance will be something else.
Probably cgi videos or mini games.

We will be talking about Braindance (what it is exactly, how it works and so on) later in the future :) Stay put!

Okidoki i will wait right here like a trusting dog tied up on a tree and left there by you (for a short time, i hope) :)

And tnx for your work here, and there!

oke oke.. so if i am correct with connecting the dots........ (dots as in 3 treads/post of mine and the reactions)
............. ............. ........ . ............ . .................... .

Braindance is an online feature where you can buy and/or sell your action?
so my next Q... will the action be recorded on the server side or do we have to record it and upload it?

if it is on gamer side... then we need to have our recordings always on... and that will 'hack' in to our specs...

if it is on server side.... how??? like Stadia?

I am not sure the Devs have said if you can make BD but we know you can buy BD

Haven't seen it but sounds a little too high sci-fi for cyberpunk. My guess is that you can call a prostitute from there, like a website (that I guess exists in some country IRL). The idea that you can buy sex from a "vending machine" is extremely cyberpunk.
I concur. In the pnp, there is a service called "Virtual Vickie." A VR braindance prostitution service. Actual prostitutes were also available in the pnp for "Those who want the real thing... A relative term in this day and age." (A quote from one of the game books.).

Just watched "Strange Days" and I gotta say it gave me real Cyberpunk vibes. Its atmosphere feels very punk indeed and now I'm wondering if CP2077 will follow this path and maybe show and/or let us feel the consequences of braindance abuse.

I love strange days, mainly because of the time period in the 90s before CGI took over. I'm hoping we see the dark side of BD too like addiction and depersonalization...or hardcore self actualization. BD may be the universal terminal for netrunners since it is kinda all over(as it seems so far). It would be interesting to see the people who don't want much to do with the real world also, like where they are and what they do. How do they cope? Or people who seem to be disgusting or crazy IRL and in the net and/or BD they are a badass. That confusion with reality is even going on right now with events happening that may or may not be real. It's going to be interesting to see how reality is almost like toyed with in cyberpunk.

There's an amazing underrated Italian movie from the 90's you would love called "Nirvana". It plays with the idea of sentience and has a great atmosphere. The dubbed version isn't as good as the original, but give it a chance if you haven't already. I have a string of 90s cyberpunk movies that I play as "background music" when I'm reminded that it's not ready. Strange Days and Nirvana are both, for sure, on the list.

https://ok.ru/video/254507485949

Top Bottom