Keymapping issues

+
Hello !
I'm disabled and playing on an AZERTY keyboard (french version) and since the patch I haven't be able to play, I changed the keymapping 3 times and everytime some binding fail. One time Z (mapped in the settings as walking forward ONLY) was activating the radio screen, even tho it wasn't linked to the radio anywhere in the settings (on M at the time in both vehicule and normal) so I changed my ZQSD to ESDF and couldn't map the other keys properly. It's sucks tbh, C2077 is my favorite game and I don't want to play on controller :(
I thought the mapping was fixed but now it's even worse than 2.0... Please fix it I'm so sad :giveup:

what annoys me the most is the lack of response from their side, they seem to do not care of AZERTY issue. Almost OOOOOOOOOOOOOONE week without any hotfix for a SIMPLE issue ...

I understand the purpose but we are not talking of minor issue, it's a major bug for azerty keyboard which make the game unplayable for all of us, it's not a local bug ... it's wide spread on all AZERTY users.
1 WEEK TILL NOTHING from the dev team, NO WORDS, NO HOTFIX, any perspective on how this will be resolve !!! It's just unacceptable, in top of that it's not the 1st time they did this mistake ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom