List of bugs I encounter on PS5

+
Crashes are actually triggered by me, either by driving at high speeds or spamming the dodge action.

These are the only times I've experienced crashes

In the inventory on the top weapon slot, it's ALWAYS marked as new, the yellow "new" notification hasn't gone away since launch day.

Also in my inventory when I try to swap weapons or armor, it doesn't open what I have available, not even if I reload the save

There are also some npc's you can interact who also happen to have a shard right next to them, if you try to grab the shard you can't because the npc dialogue options pop up and it's unavoidable

The game also resets my settings, by that I mean my hdr gets turned off and reset, my aim assist gets reset, I'm sure whatever else I mess around with in the menu gets reset constantly to default

Opening any menus seem to close instantly up opening them. When I try to pause the game it brings up the menu and closed it instantly, same goes for trying to interact with any merchants, you have to toggle the option twice, same goes for opening the menu where it shows your inventory and stuff

Looting mech type enemies are bugged, the icon above is being displayed over their dead bodies but there's nothing to loot or they have the icon regardless if they are carrying loot or not, the x is even marked on the mini map indicating they have loot

When exiting a vehicle that's not a motorcycle, V hopes a little bit once he gets out of the car

Some items are impossible to loot even though they have an icon, they appear to be static

Last edited:
Do you have problems with speed of movement?
I noticed that sometimes a character WALKS instead of RUN. As if I slowly moved the controller knob.
Only when I enter and exit the menu does the character accelerate and I can even sprint.

This happens most often when I get out of the vehicle.
I keep holding the wheel as the vehicle has not braked yet and after leaving such something happens.

The game is vastly unfinished. Here are some things I noticed:

- Cops spawn right on top of you when committing a crime and they disappear after like 10 seconds lol They just stop chasing you.
- In races if you get ahead the rubber banding is so bad that it will just spawn cars in front of you so you are no longer winning.
- The economy is the game is completely broke. A gun bought for 20k eddies only sells for like 100 eddies.
- There is also a bug when you drive in third person your car will leave white dots behind it if you drive towards the sun.
- Driver AI is broken, put something in front of them and they don't know what to do.
-Enemy AI is also broken, i ran over a member of a gang and the others just ignored it lol
- The stealing mechanic is in the game since some objects are highlighted red and some white but you can pretty much take anything since AI doesn't recognize the player just taking all their stuff right in front of them.

AND THE BIGGEST! The game doesn't save my settings on PS5. So each time I quit the game I have to set my video, interface and other settings over again.

Do you have problems with speed of movement?
I noticed that sometimes a character WALKS instead of RUN. As if I slowly moved the controller knob.
Only when I enter and exit the menu does the character accelerate and I can even sprint.

This happens most often when I get out of the vehicle.
I keep holding the wheel as the vehicle has not braked yet and after leaving such something happens.
Actually yes sometimes when I'm walking up staircases he walks really slow
Post automatically merged:

The game is vastly unfinished. Here are some things I noticed:

- Cops spawn right on top of you when committing a crime and they disappear after like 10 seconds lol They just stop chasing you.
- In races if you get ahead the rubber banding is so bad that it will just spawn cars in front of you so you are no longer winning.
- The economy is the game is completely broke. A gun bought for 20k eddies only sells for like 100 eddies.
- There is also a bug when you drive in third person your car will leave white dots behind it if you drive towards the sun.
- Driver AI is broken, put something in front of them and they don't know what to do.
-Enemy AI is also broken, i ran over a member of a gang and the others just ignored it lol
- The stealing mechanic is in the game since some objects are highlighted red and some white but you can pretty much take anything since AI doesn't recognize the player just taking all their stuff right in front of them.

AND THE BIGGEST! The game doesn't save my settings on PS5. So each time I quit the game I have to set my video, interface and other settings over again.
dude yes the races are so bad...you can even see on the mini map they're just spawning behind you just to keep up with you and I occasionally see them in front of me.
That's normal in video games you buy something expensive and it sells back really cheap.
I never seen the white dots bug.
Yeah they'll wait around forever with the driving AI.
I don't think you can actually steal in this game, you can pretty much loot anything, I never had that issue, it's not like skyrim or fallout where items are tagged as owned by npc's

Top Bottom