Lots of weird interaction bugs making for a frustrating time

+
To name a few:
  • Quest transitions seem to randomly and completely break things like switching weapons and opening inventory. I have to quick save and quick load to fix this every time.
  • Part of the above is getting stuck in slow walk mode kind of at random. Again, save and reload needed.
  • Personalized missions with the morph tech can apparently treat you as if you have a completely different inventory. I'm out 10k eddies minimum even though I saw the transaction notification come up. Back in my normal self though no change in cash total.
  • Audio levels are still weird and sometimes blast themselves to 100. My normal play experience has them set on 10 master volume. To say it's a rude change is quite an understatement.
  • The fast start for Phantom Liberty is nice for PL but the moment you set foot back in normal NC you get bombarded with all the skipped notifications/intros/texts/etc.
  • As great as the rebalance goes I just had a particularly frustrating few fights with an off-spec weapon and holy shit was it abysmal. I felt like I was at least baseline effective with any gear set prior to 2.0, as bland as that can be granted. I had to regear recently for some mats and had a non-ideal weapon, so I just picked what looked to be a decent iconic and suddenly had to play super timidly. Back in my on-spec weapon fine, but that was downright punishing and now I'm down 50k eddies. Combined with the earlier experiences of being denied cash rewards I'm feeling kinda salty. As an aside: I'm surprised at the lack of automatic ARs as iconics. It feels like there are at least a half dozen other icons for each other weapon type.

Last edited:

Guest 4707847

• Press C to crouch .. Randomly Nothing happens. 70% of the time it works, but you can be stabbing the key repeatedly and it doesn't.
  • Press Alt to put your weapon away .. Then there is a variable length pregnant pause before the mouse moves the selector.

It wasn't like this before v2, the UI feels clunky now and is not conducive to battle and quick reactions.

To name a few:
  • Quest transitions seem to randomly and completely break things like switching weapons and opening inventory. I have to quick save and quick load to fix this every time.
  • Part of the above is getting stuck in slow walk mode kind of at random. Again, save and reload needed.
  • Personalized missions with the morph tech can apparently treat you as if you have a completely different inventory. I'm out 10k eddies minimum even though I saw the transaction notification come up. Back in my normal self though no change in cash total.
  • Audio levels are still weird and sometimes blast themselves to 100. My normal play experience has them set on 10 master volume. To say it's a rude change is quite an understatement.
  • The fast start for Phantom Liberty is nice for PL but the moment you set foot back in normal NC you get bombarded with all the skipped notifications/intros/texts/etc.
  • As great as the rebalance goes I just had a particularly frustrating few fights with an off-spec weapon and holy shit was it abysmal. I felt like I was at least baseline effective with any gear set prior to 2.0, as bland as that can be granted. I had to regear recently for some mats and had a non-ideal weapon, so I just picked what looked to be a decent iconic and suddenly had to play super timidly. Back in my on-spec weapon fine, but that was downright punishing and now I'm down 50k eddies. Combined with the earlier experiences of being denied cash rewards I'm feeling kinda salty. As an aside: I'm surprised at the lack of automatic ARs as iconics. It feels like there are at least a half dozen other icons for each other weapon type.

My feedback:

I just met Mr. Hands for the first time during the expansion. When I went to talk to him about the mission, he repeated some phrases when talking about the mission, ignoring the conversation. And he sat in an invisible chair. This is very bad. You lose all the immersion of the game. PLEASE FIX THIS!

Top Bottom