Love story in Witcher 3

+
Apparently it originated from animes, it is called Akanbe. Used to taunt or to make fun of someone.

Haruhi is probably the most famous for that, i guess.

in retrospect that sounds way more negative than it actually is, it's more like teasing or hoaxing a friend.

As you know, Triss and Yen know each other longer than Geralt, so don't take that or me too serious :p

What about if i runn of with Iorveth? He DID survive afterall in my game.. *grinns*
*Wants female witcher for other options*

I have to admit that even when I was reading the books, I liked Triss way better. Sure, Yennefer comes to love Geralt and Geralt loves her more than anything... but she doesn't really treat him very good. ^^

As someone who hasn't read the books and knows nothing of Yennefer other than what I've learned from the games and a couple of wiki articles, I'm very curious to see how they're gonna handle her and what role she'll have in the story.

As of now, judging by the info and pictures I've seen so far, I might have a little crush on her! :p She's really fascinating and I can see why so many people love her. I'm probably gonna go with Yennefer, regardless of what happens. Triss just isn't all that compelling. And not to be overly mean or anything but her voice actress isn't up to par with Doug Cockle, Mark Lewis Jones, Mark Frost, Eiry Hughes, Pandora Colin etc. Those guys are just beyond amazing so Jaimi Barbakoff really doesn't stand out. At all. Not that she's horrible or anything, oh no! The voice acting in TW2 is pretty solid, most of it is pretty much fantastic in fact.

Ok ok, I digress. Can't wait to see Yen in TW3 and hopefully the voice actress for her will be awesomesauce :)

Top Bottom