We're working on an editor for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
Wow, that's super awesome. I've been playing the PS4 veraion on the PS5, but also started a new game for PS5 version. But I also own it on PC, once it comes out, I'm definitely going to check it out. That sounds really cool. Thanks!

I can't wait for modders to create even more amazing things with these new tools

We’re thrilled to announce that we're working on a mod editor for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

This editor is a reworked version of the REDengine 3 editor that we used to create the game — it will allow you to create your own experiences in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt by making something completely new or editing existing quests and content.

The editor will be available for free for all owners of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC. We're planning to make it happen in 2024.

We're sure you'd love to know more, but for now we ask for your patience as we'll have more to share next year.

Any update on this?

Very excited for these tools to come to the game and all the work that has been done to continually support and enrich The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm excited and so I am also anxious for an update on the tools. Very much looking forward to hearing more and to when I can get my hands on them!

Top Bottom