Thoughts on story mods for The Witcher 3

+
Thoughts for DLC or story mod/mods for The Witcher 3.
Working title: "Seasons".
The starting condition for the player is to complete or fail all main, additional tasks and witcher orders from the full game with both add-ons (in the normal version 1.31). That is, no announcements should remain on the boards, and the list of tasks should not contain anything other than completed/failed tasks. An exception can probably be made for treasure hunting.
Autumn is coming - you could use one of those seasonal mods that have been made for a long time. Geralt reflects on the topic “Yes, I worked a lot this year,” some additional lines appear with Yenifer/Triss, and the heroine no longer lies on a sun lounger all the time, but does something, for example, in the garden or in the winery Corvo Bianco cellar.
Ideas for new quests. 1) One of the former owners of Corvo Bianco appears and a conflict arises, which is resolved differently depending on whether Anna Henrietta rules or died in the finale of “Blood and Wine”, 2) Lambert or Eskel comes to visit Geralt and invites him to a joint investigation of a particularly complex witcher order in Novigrad. 3) Geralt gets tired of the bright sun of Toussaint and misses the harsh landscapes of Skellige and goes to the islands to find out how the reign of Hjalmar, Keris or Svanrige is shaping up. 4) A very difficult order with the killing of formidable monsters leads to the rescue of a unique junk dealer, to whom it will finally be possible to sell meaningless items remaining from the tasks of the main plot of the game, such as “pieces of werewolf meat,” keys to long-open doors, masks of hares and thus free your inventory from endless junk. It would be nice if he paid little for these items, but he would make some funny comments about at least the strangest of them. 5) Each of Geralt’s guests - Yenifer, Triss, Ciri the witcher, Ciri the Empress, Dandelion - deserve their own separate task. Etc...

Hey,
I think that what you wrote is very unspecific, and I see it as a wishlist and flashes of...meetings of characters.

My opinion is that when you're trying to write anything, it should be long and specific enough for a reader to understand where are you going with it, what's the main selling point, what's the idea, what's the tone,...and I am missing these in your designs.
I feel like these ideas are missing too much context to be usable as starting points for creating story quests.

And I think that a (short) story may be even very simple, but stuff like emotions, funny moments, difficult choices,...may add a lot to it. E.g.:

Geralt is walking through a forest and stumbles upon a leprechaun who wants to sell him a weed cigar.
Option 1 - Geralt buys it, gets high and drops unconscious. When he wakes up he finds out the leprechaun painted his face green.
Option 2 - Geralt uses Axii on him and the leprechaun tells him where he hides his pot filled with gold.
Option 3 - Geralts tells the leprechaun he saw a beautiful leprechaun girl just a moment ago and that she said she is going to marry the first leprechaun she meets on her way to the end of a rainbow. The leprechaun gets excited and runs in a direction Geralt points him to.
Option 4 - Geralt kills the leprechaun and will have bad luck until he eats a cloverleaf.

Top Bottom