Male V Stubble bug 1.6

+
This bug is getting on my nerves. Unless CD Project releases a fix, the game isn't complete to me. I can tolerate anything, but not such inconsistency.

1) For some reason the stubble disappears in Photo Mode (except when you're on a bike or inside a car). This is a must fix ASAP.

2) If you select peroxide blond hair, only the eyebrows and eyelashes stay consistent. The moustache and head hair tone significantly differs between inventory view and photo mode.

if any modders read this. Please make a mod where this ingame stubble appears in all the views. Thank You!

stubb-bug.jpg

Last edited:
So, I've found some workarounds:

1) The workaround for the missing stubble is this. First you install the stubble remover mod. Then you export "h0_000_pma_c__basehead_d01" and "hb_000_base__basehead_d01" as PNG. Then you overlay the latter over the former in Photoshop and import it back into a new mod. The only problem is that both images are different size and these image sizes don't match. Without knowing where exactly it should be placed on the head texture and how the files should be resized, I can't recreate the original look and the sharpness of these assets. If anyone knows how it's supposed to be done to get the best result - please let me know.

2) if you have a blond V and you want the eyebrow color to match the hair color, you can't use the brightest blond for eyebrows, you'll need to select a tone a step darker to match the hair and(or) beard. For some reason the brightest blond eyebrows don't have a matching tone with other types of hair. I hope they will add it.

Top Bottom