Map icons and paths are floating too high

+
Probably the only reason I noticed this is because I have played the game on two separate computers. On one computer, the icons and paths on the map appear at "street level", so to speak, which seems correct. On my other computer, the map icons appear to be at the top of the highest buildings. This seems to be incorrect, as it can be really confusing as to where a location or destination is actually located.

Has anyone else noticed this "hovering map icon" issue?

Thanks,
Karl

I've got the same problem if I play @2K 2048x1536 (16:9) resolution. For some reason at this resolution the map icons appear to be in another layer that scrolls at a different speed than the background map layer.

I checked if that happens too at resolutions above that one (I've got a 4K monitor) and the map works fine but I found out that it happens too at 1680x1050, 1600x1200 and 1280x1024.

I didn't check lower resolutions because I found out a pattern, In all these resolutions the screen displays the black borders on top and bottom when the resolution is changed. Those borders are gone when enter in the game since the video is stretched to full screen.

The solution, until CDPR fix this issue, is play at any other resolution except those I listed.

Salu2 :)

Top Bottom