PS5 CP77 PL Bugs & Feature Requests

+
Dear CD Projekt Red,

So I have PS5 CP77 Phantom Liberty 2.0 installed. I have noticed several issues, some you may already know that I'd like to share:

Bugs:-

DOORS - It appears opening doors with Technical Ability or Body skills have not been properly addressed/updated on their required parameters on all doors based on the new skill tree. Don't Lose Your Mind for Delamaine HQ quest is a perfect example. For instance I cannot proceed any further as the door requires 13 strength but it shows up as 9/13 even though I only have 4 on my character. This occurs almost everywhere in the game with a force door, maths is all wrong. Additionally many doors that are lit don't appear to have any interaction either.

SLIDING/DODGING - Depending on controller setup (Classic, Dynamic, Alternative) has screwed with inputs, for instance double tap doesn't work properly whilst on another setting sliding doesn't work properly. It's broken in many ways.

CYBERWARE - Page seems to have weird/incorrect maths on cyber and armor capacities. Armor has two figures also, no explanation on what it represents. / Also sound bug when you scroll between L2/R2. Also some maths is wrong on upgrades.

HANDGUN = SMG AMMO - Please clarify this?

SKILL PROGRESSION - Again clarify what is what and how they get experience specifically, hard to know how to level these up.

SWITCHING WEAPONS - Not sure if intentional or a bug, when switching weapons, only 3 of the 4 occur (the 4th being Arm Weapon such as Gorilla), currently has to be selected manually. However I prefer this, can you add a menu setting that this can be turned on or off as per play-style?

DELAYED CAR CAMERA SWITCHING - Unresponsive/delayed camera switching when in cars.

Requests:-

REMOVABLE and/or REPLACEABLE MODS - Oh my god please re-introduce this, or at least as a skill in technical ability!!! So counter-productive.

MOD SLOTS ON WEAPON UPGRADES/ICONIC - Please add mods slots, Scope slot and Muzzle Slot as we upgrade regular and iconic weapons through their Tiers!

MODS CRAFTING - Give us access to base crafting of Tier 1 Mods with regular Tier 1 components, then we can create Tier 2+ mods as is. To buy/find current mods as is is very unbalanced.

SCOPE & MUZZLE CRAFTING - Self-explanatory.

GUN & CARS - Show with an Icon on each weapon what can be used inside a vehicle.

CRAFTING R1/L1 - Please add Crafting to the page scroll as before, super helpful. In between Cyberware and Inventory, boring having to keep exiting and manually selecting it in Inventory page.

CRAFTING INFO - Please add list of components amount on crafting page and upgrade page as is shown on Backpack page.

BUYING WEAPONS & MODS COUNTER - When buying items from Vendors, show how many we already own. For instance, you hover over a Tier 2 Mod, a number shows we own 0 or more. Much easier to assist us with buying what we need to upgrade our Mods.

SELLING & DISSEMBLE - Scopes and Muzzles are sold, dissembled or removed, option in settings menu.

LOCKABLE WEAPONS - Allow us to lock a weapon so it cannot be dropped or sold. Have done this accidentally, yes buy back is useful but has a limit.

INFINITE RESETS - First reset free, sure, but allow to at least purchase 2nd and beyond for resets on Character Points.

VISUAL GPS - Like in all other open world games with cars, please can you add a GPS line on the road visually, a highlighted arrow right in front of us, similar to the The Beast In Me quest races. Or add to the skill tree or cyberware optics?

4TH WEAPON SLOT - Self-explanatory. (Total of 5 including the weapon arms)

ADD CONSOLE MODDING - Like Bethesda did with Fallout 4 and Skyrim?

Love the game, and I get it this is to be your last effort to get the game as is, so please add this stuff before you say goodbye for good on your updates. Especially for console players.

So that's it for now, I really hope you will take this on board.

Thank you very much.

Regards

I've noticed l several weird controller issues on PS5. Like running sometimes just doesn't respond. And when you skip time, the UI menu for that is sometimes super twitchy. There's another instance where there controller doesn't respond to a button press, it has to be two.

Top Bottom