Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

+
But time is money :).
They had the money, why they didn't take their time? Bethesda is not the same. Until MS take over, they were not listed on the stockmarket, they had a group of investors. And other problems beside, this really can be bad: "F76 looks like sh*t? We don't care, we want the money! Now!"

But the founders, managment working in CDP for years should have known it better. That you can't crush a Open World-RPG and make it new in 2 years, that many players don't forget when you dump them once etc. (I know people who hates EA since a century and longer. They don't buy anyhing from them)

It is not the big question of life, but I really don't know what they had in mind.

But time is money :).
They had the money, why they didn't take their time? Bethesda is not the same. Until MS take over, they were not listed on the stockmarket, they had a group of investors. And other problems beside, this really can be bad: "F76 looks like sh*t? We don't care, we want the money! Now!"

But the founders, managment working in CDP for years should have known it better. That you can't crush a Open World-RPG and make it new in 2 years, that many players don't forget when you dump them once etc. (I know people who hates EA since a century and longer. They don't buy anyhing from them)

It is not the big question of life, but I really don't know what they had in mind.

I agreed with you on most of that not gonna lie lol, just get triggered when mismanagement backlash gets fronted onto developers. Which you didn't do but other's in here have.

Top Bottom