Mid-Air Dash faster than running

+
Able to cross 3-4 lane road distance in a single second, and repeat that just 1sec later, if it's a really far or height distance you can dash more than once in a single trip.

Distances between roofs or high objects that use to me, just can't before 2.0 with being able to just barely reach half way to a second lane a traffic with double jump and air glide, add air dash to that and you can clear 4 lanes and part way into a 5th lane.

If using this for combat, there is a perk to double the dash distance if an enemy is the target ><. Wow, crossing at least 6-7 lanes worth of distance in a single second (that is dashing to a sniper on another building across a court yard). Turns melee combat into AC Odyssey: Rush Assassination or Shadows of Mordor: Shadow Strike. Mitigation Chance being reduced detection speed resulting in moving that fast enemies won't see you dashing about taking them out.

And somehow that's a perk, an ability that can be learnt, rather than a cyberware enhancement. I guess people learnt to fly by 2077.

And somehow that's a perk, an ability that can be learnt, rather than a cyberware enhancement. I guess people learnt to fly by 2077.
:p The double jump legs is cyberwar and covers less horizontal distance.

Continuing with that thought of perks beating cyberware. In the tech tree if you go down both the grenade and cyberwear trees if a rocket launcher that is not tied to a cyberarm. So you can fire a rocket no mater what arm you got and 2 if you fit the rocket arm.

Edit: Just found a trick to go even further. Double jump legs + air dash. Jump > Dash > jump again while dashing to jump at dash speed. You can now cross twice the distance in the same 1sec of time. This is hitting ' The Flash ' lvls of speed and this is without sandevistan slow time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom