Can't Touch This

+
Hi everyone. First time here. I need help with being pointed in the right direction. I make videos on game mechanics and numbers. I someone to basically tell me if the perk called "Can't touch this" applies additive or multiplicative 100% mitigation chance. I initially thought it was multiplicative, essentially doubling your current mitigation chance. BUT then I tested this perk without any mitigation chance and I was able to mitigate damage while dashing. You cannot double 0%. So that leads me to believe its additive and you actually get 100% mitigation chance during dashing. BUT its not very consistent. My question is. Can someone look into the game files and find out how its calculated.

From testing, it points to it being 100% chance while dashing. But with the inconsistency, it seems like the dash window is much smaller than it looks.

OR it could actually double your current mitigation chance. And there is some funny business going on where doubling zero is impossible, and the game makes it up to you by providing x amount of mitigation chance.

Look in your chars stats window. Mitigation chance is not just from perks but also from base reflexs and strength. Cool has perks that also boost mitigation chance. Again another source for it is from cyberware.

I added up the grand total of mitigation chance to be something like 500% when being used a stealth chance which Cool perks do, and yes you can literally stand infront of someone and takes them like 2sec to detect you 5ft away.

Top Bottom