Minor visual issues (ongoing) - cannot open support ticket

+
Hello!

Just thought I would comment here as I'm not sure where else to go: When attempting to submit support tickets, everything goes through, I fill out all the information, make sure I'm below limits on message length, etc., and attempt to submit, but the button does nothing. Is this a known issue?

I wanted to report the following things as on-going items that haven't been addressed, though they're minor (so I completely understand why they haven't), just to get them out there.

Minor visual issues:

1. Mahir Supron called Makigai Supron in-game (and in official guide book).
2. Elevator doors at Megabuildings and some others mis-aligned (Usable elevator at the base of MB H10, and Regina Jones' office, for example).
3. At night when traveling by vehicle, car lights appear on in the distance, but turn off as high-detail models load in when closer. Coronas on streets at night may still appear. Lights ALWAYS on in daylight, though. Appears slightly better after 1.2 patch.
4. Mackinaw MTL1 that can be purchased has incorrect thumbnail (shows modified Nomad Mackinaw instead of red/yellow Mackinaw).
5. Door lock status light (light bar above door) mis-aligned at Doc Ryder's clinic, also affects some other doors as well.
6. V still plays old sleeping animation when sleeping in the apartment during the prologue/early missions.

Also: Not sure how to report non-visual issues as I didn't see a Contact Us button for them:
1. Both Kaukaz trucks (Reya and the larger 6/8 wheel trucks) behave as if their brakes are stuck when driving. Letting off the gas causes both vehicles to quickly come to a stop, even skidding.

And in general, it's odd that vehicles and clothing have brand descriptors when in inventory/scanning, but weapons do not, that I've seen...so of al the items in-game, it's a guessing game as to who makes what gun until you look very closely.

I have screenshots for some of these items, but again, the support ticket interface stops responding after entering in anything.

Top Bottom