Multiple Bug Items, Visual Bug's and more

+
Visual Bug
In case one has the iguana egg and has simultaneously completed the River Ward mission, the items generated to leave the iguana egg and subsequently where the iguana is located after leaving the egg always overlap with the items. Big Trouble In Heywood AR items which appear after finishing the River Ward quest line.

Bug items:
- Mission item "Report" continues to be recognized as such once it is decrypted after its corresponding mission is completed, which is a Cyberpsycho detection, which I leave below: Cyberpsycho: Ticket To The Major Leagues
. Quest item "Coolant" remains in inventory once Bug8ear has been used and continues to be recognized as a quest item once its corresponding quest is completed, which is one of Wakako's quests which is called: GIG: Getting Warmer…
- Mission item "Data Bank" continues to be recognized as such once it is decrypted, this item is the one you can find in Saburo Arasaka's AV during the mission The Heist.
- Mission item "Camera recording" is an item that Regina Jones supposedly uses to manipulate the police officer who requested the GIG: Scrolls Before Swine after V mentions to the police officer that he has seen the content of the video and that he wants to see it after the bars and leaves him incapacitated after a brief confrontation. Now my question is why V keeps this item since the logical thing would be to give it to Regina after her call, as is the case for all the other items that the fixers want to use.
PS: These four cases of items that cannot be eliminated always occur regardless of the playthrough I do, they always occur, I have verified this in more than 4 different playthroughs.

And finally I have a question regarding the general game, which I think could be modified, it may be due to my perfectionism or something like that, but I will comment below: During the development of the main story of character V, he is made with 3 items independent of his various decisions which are: 1.- The bullet pendant (given to us by Misty after "The Heist" quest) 2.- Evelynn's Smoke case 3.- The Neurodance Crown (given to us by Judy) Now, although The Bullet Pendant and Evelynn's Smoke Case are part of the story and V uses them to a certain extent during the development of the story, they are not part of the character's visible inventory, my doubt is because since the Crown of neurodances in practical terms has the same logic as this item if it is visible in V's inventory, and my question is why is it like that? Since there are two items that have the same logic in the development of the game and are not present in the inventory, why do they leave this item (Neurodance Crown) present? being that the three items comply with the same logic.

TO THE DEVELOPER'S
In any case, thank you very much for your time in reading this message, I hope that at some point you can correct the bugs mentioned and solve my mentioned queries. And above all, thank you very much for an incredible game, which I enjoyed very much. I regret that I cannot send these reports through official means but unfortunately, it has not been possible for me to upload the files in .zip through the website and therefore it is impossible for me to generate the corresponding report.

Top Bottom