Clarifying if these issues are bugs or not.

+
Hello everyone! Before I will submit these issues as bugs, I wanted to know if these are maybe not bugs at all.

1) In 2.0 you couldn't activate the overclock mode while using cameras. In 2.1 it was changed and now you can do that. However now you can't activate it while using normal scanning. When I press E during the scanning of an enemy, nothing happens. Is this intended or it is a bug?

2) Epic version of the quickhack “Memory Wipe” has a RAM cost of 10. Legendary and Iconic versions have 32 RAM cost. Is this intended? As none of other quickhacks have such huge increase in RAM cost. It feel like it was intended to be 12 or something like that.

3) SPOILERS!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED PL!!!!! In one of the ending, the President gives you a medal. Is giving the medal to the homeless person the only way of dealing with it? I saw an option in my apartment “put down” something, but when I pressed F, nothing has changed. I even made screenshots to make sure that there is no difference in my apartment after that option. Is the medal supposed to be displayed somewhere in the apartment?

Top Bottom