More bugs that i found!

+
Flying items
Stuck when try to open some doors
No tree bugs character like Jackie go left-right when talking, cops don't appear when to chase you they appear like a ghost
Super speed after falling from some building
Optimization is so bad that even on low and ultra settings I get 30fps but when I'm in the building I get about 60-80 fps I have: Rtx 2060 Super & Ryzen 7 3800x
When I kill someone they get into a weird position after dead when I punch someone blood came but weirdly, also when you kill someone there is a chance they go into a flying position.
Bug when you try to kill someone in the elevator he just goes invisible, also elevator don't wanna work always you need to restart the mission to get working
Sometimes when you in Nomad there is a way that when you want to get across the border vehicle get invisible
Also when you talk with someone in the mission they start to say things like over and over and you cant finish the conversation unless you try to restart the mission or to load to the last checkpoint!
In some way map when you are into some buildings appears and disappears weird glitch gets into grey or black color too!
Also when you drive and your car gets crashed into some weird position it starts to rotate abnormally fast
And there is much much more!
My game is on Steam
Specifications: Ryzen 7 3800x & Rtx 2060 Super
If you have more questions about bugs contact me maybe I can help you with some bugs to fix if you have when you play the game

Post automatically merged:

Also sometimes game crash for no reason when I play missions

Last edited:
Top Bottom