A few annoying bugs that have been a permanent part of the gameplay since 2.02 on PC. (If this is the wrong place, sorry)

+
I don't know if this is the right place, but I wanted to finally share a few bugs which, after so many hours and corrections, I treat as a permanent part of the game.

Please fix the randomly disappearing implants, especially the pump. The position of items on the plane in the drops from missions and random gangs or events in the background would also be worth fixing because they are flat textures, often invisible from different angles, and only after scanning from a certain distance do they become highlighted as blue planes or I collect them when I pass there again after restarting the game and then they are properly placed as packages. Often, items can get stuck on elements such as stairs or other elevations. Another annoying error that recurs after a long time of playing is highlighted and blocked drop containers. They become available only after restarting the game, as if something was not synchronized during the game and only another save or cloud synchronization usually solves the problem, but not always. I don't know if it's common, but since 2.02 it's been like this for me :)

Top Bottom