More "Junk Shops" with less "junk" in them... please.

+
Can we please have all the Junk Shops actually sell useful "junk" (read: components for crafting) instead of having Junk Shops that only sell useless crap? I can sell things anywhere, even at drop points. What is the friggin' point of a Junk Shop that just sells sex goods that literally serve no purpose in game? It is useless. Utterly useless.

Having to bounce from Junk Shop to Junk Shop while looking for additional components only to go to the sex Junk Shop and finding it being a total waste of time? That's great gameplay right there. To hell with "Cyberpunk Flavor", give me useful friggin' Junk Shops. FFS...

Thank you

I went to all the "regular" shops and found some blueprints and stuff. Bare with me. I then thought, hey these Junk Shops sound like they have random items. So maybe, just maybe every so often there is a super unique item or schimatic or something that only shows up at these "Junk" shops. Right? Cuz they are like Pawn or Swap Shops.

Then I realized there isn't an economy simulation and nothing really changes.

So I would like better shops, but I would like it if there was a system and scheme behind them. Something that makes them unique in some way. Drop Boxes should not be used to sell stuff. Have more shops.

I would rather interact with an NPC and have a living and changing shop system / economy. Have street and pop-up shops, nomads come into areas and sell crazy and unique things from other region, gangs sell stuff out of vans or in alleys, and Corps have events to promote new items and sell experimental tech.

Top Bottom