New bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 v2.11 on PS5 13Feb2024

+
While playing last night and today Bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 v2.11 on PS5 all I did was change V 's appearance first at a Ripperdoc, I only changed V 's Nails Long and Nail Color. Now the game is broken her new nails don't show up in the mirror or when you enter Photo Mode. If V takes a shower the new nails show up,, so thenI tried to change again at V 's apartment and still not working.

Another glitch is in Photo Mode I tried some different settings, I tried some of the Presets e.g., 1 - 9 and back to Customization now under the Pose menu there is no option to have V look at the camera, it's just gone and won't come back.

Please fix these bugs.

While I'm here please add body mods to the game e.g., V 's shape I her to have a more athletic look with slightly bigger legs with some muscle definition. I just would like to see some to the Mods they have on PC come to the consoles, I want to change all of V 's body not just her hair, I think her legs are to skinny., we all have different taste let us decide.

Sincerely,

TRocketto

Last edited:
If you didn't, try to clear the cache first, should help with all kind of visual issues :
1. Power down your console. Do not enter Rest Mode.
2. Wait for the lights on your PlayStation to turn off completely and unplug the power cable.
3. Wait minimum 2 minutes.
4. Plug the power cable back into PlayStation and turn the console on.
If it doesn't work, you should directly send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button).

And for mods on console, I wouldn't hold any hope about that. It (very) likely won't happen :(

If you didn't, try to clear the cache first, should help with all kind of visual issues :

If it doesn't work, you should directly send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button).

And for mods on console, I wouldn't hold any hope about that. It (very) likely won't happen :(
Thank you LeKill3rFou for the quick response.

Just FYI I don't want the PC mods, I just want better character creation for the whole body legs, thighs, arms, waist, and muscle definition not just a few parts was what I was asking for, and I really would like to see better shoes, high heel, boots and some cool sneakers like the community managers wear Amelia and Flicoa, Vans I believe. Just something like them in the same color scheme black&white and all white versions new and not dirty, they don't need to be the real Vans. Please!

Note I tried your suggestions above and I even re-installed the game on my PS5, it didn't fix the issues.

Thank you again!

TRocketto

Last edited:
I have noticed that if you equip a missile launcher on PC, the nail texture disappears, and you get something really weird instead. If you equip monowire, a small piece of the nail texture on the left-hand fingers disappears. If this is how it looks, then it was reported and hopefully be solved in the next patches.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 15.36.12.38.png

I have noticed that if you equip a missile launcher on PC, the nail texture disappears, and you get something really weird instead. If you equip monowire, a small piece of the nail texture on the left-hand fingers disappears. If this is how it looks, then it was reported and hopefully be solved in the next patches.
I tracked down the issue with the PLS (at least I'm 99% sure) and wrote a quick mod to fix it. Seems like it might only affect Phantom Liberty players? Hopefully CDPR can include this themselves in an upcoming patch for our console friends.

Unfortunately, the monowire clipping issue looks like a model alignment issue (hand clipping/z-fighting with the nail) which is out of my wheelhouse.

I tracked down the issue with the PLS (at least I'm 99% sure) and wrote a quick mod to fix it. Seems like it might only affect Phantom Liberty players? Hopefully CDPR can include this themselves in an upcoming patch for our console friends.

Unfortunately, the monowire clipping issue looks like a model alignment issue (hand clipping/z-fighting with the nail) which is out of my wheelhouse.
I sent the report for it and missile launcher (completely missing the nail texture) back in 2.1, so hopefully they do.

Top Bottom