New draconic season (internet connection)

+
Hello everyone, I've recently started playing Gwent again after been playing for various hours with the beta version, the past years. Yesterday, I joined the season match for the first time after a long break. I must admit that I liked the fact, that know every season, brings in an additional challenge, just like this one ( the Draconic season). I like the concept of putting pressure, making, complex decks very hard to use, favouring the use of easier combos decks. But one thing, I've noticed yesterday. Basically, when I was trying to play a card, such as mardroeme, spear, or any other special card... Because of my not, already great internet connection, the game was not playing the card, even after I've dropped it on the field several times, this ended up consuming the time I could use in the turn, without playing anything, burning a random card from my hand...
I would like to know if any other person, with a "poor" internet connection, encountered the same problem. If yes, that is a shame, since the penalty of the season, looks interesting but might end up penalizing who doesn't own a good internet connection.
Thanks for your time guys.
Have a good one!

Top Bottom