New suggestion for extra gameplay in world

+
Hi, I have done playing all the cyberpunk storyline and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!! but with only 30 hours of gameplay, it's not enough, I want more and I want to suggest that we can have extra gameplay which we can always come to the game.
we can create our own clan or group (nomad, street gang and Corpo clan) which has own perks in the world interaction, the extra gameplay will have rival clan or villain that always attack our clan by attacking certain area of our clan/group which we need to retake or fight to conquer, add infiltration mission in it which we can take enemy area, every area maybe can have ranking netrunner, kill all netrunner in the area ( from low to boss) and conquer.

Just some idea I think great for players to always come back to the game, I think the world has a lot more to explore and add so such a waste if we can only do side missions and gigs. Please consider this, and thank you for the game. I'm really excited about the game and can't wait for any next big update to the game.
THANKS FOR THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom