Night City Alive

+
Hi guys, after four months of work I want to share to you my two main mods.

First one : Night City Alive

The main goal of this mod is to make Night City organic and unpredictable as the in game TV news says.
It bring gang members in roaming traffic, motorcycle too. It enhance the fact that every body can interact with each other, and it tweak the sensibility of aggressive civilians. Resulting in a living and dynamic Night City.
You will now play normally and sometimes you will take the wrong corner and find yourself in a middle of two gangs attacking each other at a red light, or a car chase will happen on the highway. Civilian can interact and going mad, or decide to open fire too, if they are set as aggressive. NCPD will interact with those scenes, but will now interact with already spawned gangs areas. It's not a 100% chance of a fight, it remain unpredictable.
Also, Badlands feature aggressive Wraiths that can attack on sight. Leading to crazy car chases with the players and Aldecaldos.

Night City Alive feat three gang density options to fit players tastes.

An optional file feature a more sensitive NCPD response to player big firefights. That mean NCPD can now be called by civilians if V is doing big mess (optional).

This optional file lead to my second main mod : NCPD Prevention Police Enhancement

This one change the whole police system. First of all, evasion timer have been tweaked in two versions (Arcade or Hard Timer).
Arcade will lead to V waiting at least 2 minutes to lose the heat at first star.
Hard Timer will ask V to wait at least 7 minutes to lose the heat at first star.
Police have been tweaked to fit this "fugitive" gameplay and let the player still play normally, if player don't want to be discovered it just have to hide when a Police patrol drive by.
If the player want to escape faster, he has to go to his apartment and sleep.
To enhance all of that, Metro, Elevators and Fast Travel are now available while prevention is active.

Of course, others change has been made. Prevention is now based on each district and lore friendly. For example, normal city area will feature melee officers at first star. North Oak have private security before NCPD come. Pacifica will let you play without prevention until three stars, then mercenaries comes... and each district has been tweaked.

Combine those two mods and experience a different CYBERPUNK 2077 experience. It not change the main ADN, it only bring more believable and lore accurate version of the game - in my opinion -.

i should stop watching mod vids - just getting jelly :(
looks fun espacially the first part. good one.

would even pay for it if it would be an official dlc for all platforms.
thumbs up :)

Hey, I've been following this mod for quite a while and last time I checked it wasn't compatible with the Silent Silencers and Throwing Knives.
Did you manage and find a way to make them compatible ?

Great work man! NC always did feel empty and dead, good to see some life pumped back into it!

I tried first presented mod in 2.0 and it worked really well, now I guess it’s time to try both, thx @Katane91 ! I really appreciate that these mods are redmods, much easier to maintain the game when official patches kicks in. This is also my main reason why I try keep amount of mods to minimum, now I use only one mod which is fixing an finisher effects.

Top Bottom