Night City Lore: Sites to Investigate, Explore, and Loot

+
There is so much lore for Night City that there should be a lot of places to investigate. So, where do you think we should investigate? What type of loot might you hope to find?

The Stadium where Johnny Silverhand held the concert that led to the riots/distraction for the run on arasaka tower? Maybe Johnny's jacket hidden in the green room?

The Parkview Tower Penthouse Suite where Mr. Night (of night city) was shot and killed? The murderer was never captured, maybe we can find some left over clues or mementos despite it being almost 100 years ago? Maybe the murder weapon hidden in a vent?

Top of the Arasaka Tower, where Adam Smasher fought the Black Hand? Maybe a legendary weapon, mod, or kit dropped by one or the other?

Just some ideas, but where has your imagination taken you in light of the lore? Are there any places you are really looking forward to explore and loot?

You got me thinking... What about anything referring to the bomb that was dropped on Arasaka tower? Finding any graffiti or memorial plaques or anything dedicated to that would kinda fun, although I don't think Arasaka would ever allow that thing to exist.

Still, I wanna go around and see how many things we can find that will build the world of the game even further.

Lorewise I want to find out about, among many things, the events that socially and physically shaped Night City from its 2020 incarnation to its 2077 form. How did Watson rise and fall? How did Santo Doming come to be? How much of the ruins of old Night City remain? Is there still visible evidence of the Time of the Red around the city?

I'm interested if there is any recognition of the DRUSA (the Democratic Republic of the United States of America, aka the country that currently exists irl; aka the country that was sabotaged by the Gang of Four in the lore) and if people in America and the USPG (United States Provisional Government, the political structure as per the lore) recognised the tricentennial of the US in 2076? like, the US went through a shit ton between 1994 and 2077. did 2076 like...mean anything to anyone anywhere in the US?

Top Bottom