Almost a real review

+
I said that I was going to wait before I gave any new critique about 2.1 PL, but I've seen a lot! And, now I have some things I'd like CDPR to consider.

I still love this game! I tried to play Witcher 3 on normal, and yeah, Just not my thing. I like it, but it's such a different way of thinking that it'll take me some time to wrap my head around it. As far as CP2077 PL 2.1, Let's dive in.

Between the races and the El Capitan missions, I don't know which one is more addicting, but I've been trying to find and do every carjacking mission I can find. It feels like the missions evolve the more you play them. With the new playstyle philosophy of the game, I feel like I'm some extremely well-directed superhero in a movie that loves to slow things down to show how cool every action is.

As far as the El Capitan missions, there are some changes that I'd like to see. Important ones.
1) EVERY MISSION coming out of Dogtown goes the same direction, I like the twists and turns of the missions BUT, Why do I always have to turn right after leaving Dogtown?

2) Night City is a big city, The repetition of the same drop-off points gets boring after you do the missions, (like 100 times). My point? With so many cool places to drop off vehicles in the game, there should be MUCH more diversity in the locations that El Capitan gives you to drop off cars. Consider the number of locations you get to purchase cars. Sometimes those places look like a better place to drop off vehicles.

3) Even outside of the El Capitan missions, I like nabbing cars and it's fun when the NPCs start shooting at you as you drive away. Have you guys considered the hilarity of V approaching some vehicles and the driver or passengers shooting at V for getting close?! It sounds like a VERY Night City thing to happen!

4) I've mentioned it before, but the argument and shoot-out that happens on Jig Jig Street between NPCs should be something more common in the city. As a one-off, it feels like a missed opportunity.

The races are huge and fun! I really would like to have more of them considering how big Night City is and the number of places that would be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to race on. The existing problems? Not many! The only thing I've noticed is that I don't have the opportunity to select the vehicles I want to try in the races.

Being able to listen to the music of the game in high quality has been one of the most interesting contributions to the game! I LOVE the radio port!

There's a weird thing that happens in the Japantown apartment though. If you Zoom focus V, Look up then look down (while still zooming), the radio starts playing. I think it's a cool bug, but it's probably not intended.

Lately, the only BIG bug I've been experiencing is the rendering engine keeping up with driving. Where the chunks of the world are missing and V is driving on invisible surfaces. It's cool to look at, sometimes frightening when you're on a carjacking mission, and you think you've taken a wrong turn and are about to drive into a pit LOL!

The Metro is AWESOME! PERIOD! I'm aware of the technical challenges of moving around freely on the tram/train, but it would be great if there was more to do than look out the window, grab a pole, and decide whether to pay for someone's pass LOL!

Obviously, all the new stuff hidden around Night City is ALWAYS a pleasure. Finding shards, oddities, and other weirdness is always fun.

Again, I'd like to see way more enemy spawn points. I'm considering the wealth of trash bins scattered around Night City that I never use LOL! All the places I look and think, "DUDE! This would have been an AWESOME battleground! Why didn't they use THIS!"

Thank you for making this game! It feels like you took what I imagined and made it a reality. I've always wanted a game like this. So much potential. So beautiful.

1) EVERY MISSION coming out of Dogtown goes the same direction, I like the twists and turns of the missions BUT, Why do I always have to turn right after leaving Dogtown?

While I certainly think that the majority car heists from El Capitain make you turn right after leaving Dogtown, I had a few that send me to those Biotechnica greehouses on the left.

While I certainly think that the majority car heists from El Capitain make you turn right after leaving Dogtown, I had a few that send me to those Biotechnica greehouses on the left.
REALLY!? DUDE! I guess I need to keep playing. Coming out of Dogtown, one that sends you to the left?! INTERESTING!
Post automatically merged:

Hi Xianex, very nice review. I appreciate your positive stance!
Honestly, I'm so tired of negative stuff about the game that it's putrid dealing with it.

@BetaTeam
Have you ever enjoyed the finaglings of people that talk in inversions and permutations, that you've learned how to manipulate it? Weaponizing backward talking to invoke either their exposure or silence. It's much like this to communicate among the exulted in forum spaces. It's like dressing up like a female to become friends with lesbians. Depending on how one is wired, +/- is an arbitration among genders. I bias positivity as Masculine. However, in a masquerade, every woof looks the same. Depending on your lexicon, what's the difference between a good bitch and a bad bitch? For the discerning, it's the adornments. For some, she's measured by her jewelry, for others, voluptuous "curves". Ya dig?

Last edited:
@BetaTeam
Have you ever enjoyed the finaglings of people that talk in inversions and permutations, that you've learned how to manipulate it? Weaponizing backward talking to invoke either their exposure or silence. It's much like this to communicate among the exulted in forum spaces. It's like dressing up like a female to become friends with lesbians. Depending on how one is wired, +/- is an arbitration among genders. I bias positivity as Masculine. However, in a masquerade, every woof looks the same. Depending on your lexicon, what's the difference between a good bitch and a bad bitch? For the discerning, it's the adornments. For some, she's measured by her jewelry, for others, voluptuous "curves". Ya dig?
@XianeX
Honestly.. I really dont know what you mean here, its seems.. offtopic?.. Sorry, blame on me :) But maybe you should know, i often use google translate to cumunicate here :LOL: Im from Germany, watch this forum mostly for patch news
face-with-hand-over-mouth.jpg

"Weaponizing backward talking .." what?!

Honestly, I'm so tired of negative stuff about the game that it's putrid dealing with it.
Here, this! That i understand fully. To much negativity here on forum. To much complains and cry and whine.
But it comes maybe from the fact, that this complainers so much love this game. Love and hate are always very near to each other :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom