No progression in Phantom Liberty mission: The Killing Moon - Possible SPOILRES

+
Hello, everyone! I have tried all sorts of things to try and progress onwards on this misssion, but I could not manage to get anything from Songbird. What should I do? (Have waited more than 20 in-game days) and all gigs done in Dogtown.

Was this a new playthrough, or did you carry on with an existing saved game?

Also, are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Was this a new playthrough, or did you carry on with an existing saved game?

Also, are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?
I have removed all modes before patch 2.0 and I have started Phantom Liberty on existing save.

I have removed all modes before patch 2.0 and I have started Phantom Liberty on existing save.
This is likely the reason. Once you've saved a game with mods running, the reference data from the mods will be permanent in that save file. Removing mods can actually cause a lot of issues. Once the mods are updated for 2.0, reinstall the same library and see if that corrects it.

In the meantime, you could try beginning a new game using an empty save slot to test and see if it happens. If it doesn't, that's the most likely answer.

If it occurs even at that point, then it's either mod related or a vanilla bug. More testing would be needed to confirm which.

This is likely the reason. Once you've saved a game with mods running, the reference data from the mods will be permanent in that save file. Removing mods can actually cause a lot of issues. Once the mods are updated for 2.0, reinstall the same library and see if that corrects it.

In the meantime, you could try beginning a new game using an empty save slot to test and see if it happens. If it doesn't, that's the most likely answer.

If it occurs even at that point, then it's either mod related or a vanilla bug. More testing would be needed to confirm which.
I have managed to progress further, but it took me a while to wait for the mission (needed to complete more gigs and side quests). Still, thank you for helping with this quest)

Top Bottom