Cannot start Phantom Liberty - no phone call by SongBird

+
I'm before the final mission of the game with every quest (main, secondary and even NCPD) completed at 100%, but I won't receive a phone call by SongBird.
I bought the DLC, restarted the game and I can see Dogtown in my map, but no phone call to start the story.

I tried to teleport somewhere, sleep for some days in my room, but nothing.

How can I start the DLC?

I played the game on PS5 in June 2023 with all updates.
I loaded my save state after the update 2.0, assigned all points in my skill tree and everything looks fine.

Thanks

I'm before the final mission of the game with every quest (main, secondary and even NCPD) completed at 100%, but I won't receive a phone call by SongBird.
I bought the DLC, restarted the game and I can see Dogtown in my map, but no phone call to start the story.

I tried to teleport somewhere, sleep for some days in my room, but nothing.

How can I start the DLC?

I played the game on PS5 in June 2023 with all updates.
I loaded my save state after the update 2.0, assigned all points in my skill tree and everything looks fine.

Thanks
I'm in almost the exact same boat. I load the save the game created for me after beating the game (just outside Embers to meet Hanako) and I'm not getting any call from Songbird nor can I call one of my vehicles. I get a text about the pre-order vehicle but that's absolutely it.

Really bummed out that I can't access Phantom Liberty at all.

Ok. My quest log says:
- 268 quests completed
- 1 quest to do: "Nocturnal Op 55 N 1" (the final mission)

I'm on PS5

I attach a screenshot, it's in italian.

Attachments

• Schermata 2023-09-26 alle 21.12.05.png
    Schermata 2023-09-26 alle 21.12.05.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 127
Ok. My quest log says:
- 268 quests completed
- 1 quest to do: "Nocturnal Op 55 N 1" (the final mission)

I'm on PS5

I attach a screenshot, it's in italian.
bummer :(

Tried to travel to the entry point of Dogtown? Maybe then it activates?

I travelled to the "Dog eat dog" location found on this image
Still no phone call. I tried to enter, but everything is closed. When I tried to bypass a gate all enemies tried to kill me.
Post automatically merged:

I think that this a bug, because I found a discussion on steam https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/3878218962827420004/
Is there a way to force trigger the phone call? How can I get support from Cd projekt red? I payed for a product that I cannot play on my new playthrough made some months ago for about 70 hours. This is absolutely unacceptable!

I sent a support request via support.cdprojektred.com, because I don't know how to start the DLC. It's clearly a bug.

Attachments

• Schermata 2023-09-26 alle 21.34.05.png
    Schermata 2023-09-26 alle 21.34.05.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I travelled to the "Dog eat dog" location found on this image
Still no phone call. I tried to enter, but everything is closed. When I tried to bypass a gate all enemies tried to kill me.

I think that this a bug, because I found a discussion on steam https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/3878218962827420004/
Is there a way to force trigger the phone call? How can I get support from Cd projekt red? I payed for a product that I cannot play on my new playthrough made some months ago for about 70 hours. This is absolutely unacceptable!

I sent a support request via support.cdprojektred.com, because I don't know how to start the DLC. It's clearly a bug.
open a case, MAYBE they'll fix it (i opened one for my problem as well)

Top Bottom