No Wakako gigs

+
I am not getting any wakako missions after getting the tattoo cyber ware. I have meet takeura at the dinner. My memory might be off but I thought I got several other of her fixer gigs by that point every other play through.

Wragan

Forum regular
What you should consider is that gigs - at least to my knowledge - could have requirements to show up:

- Your character's Level! If you are bellow the required level, some of the new gigs (after you done the actual amount provided by the fixer) won't show up (the game won't show anything about this)

- Your character's Street Credit! In the same way as your Level (also no signs about this in-game)

- If you had done all of the actually available gigs from that fixer - this can be tricky, because you might not see one or two you need to do, because the previous requirements

Some - not Wakako (!) - fixer's available gigs might also need you to progress some of the main quests - I think some of Badlands gigs and Sidequests need you to do Ghost Town and some of the following quests. The DLC gigs also won't be available before you start the main story of Phantom Liberty (since you won't have access to the new area before).

This is my understanding about how the game handles Gigs.
If there are things that I got/understood wrong, feel free to correct me!

Top Bottom