NPC drivers need work for immersion

+
I thing i have noticed in 1.5 update for cyberpunk 2077 is for some reason the Npcs when i am driving seem to have stopped dead in the middle of the road when they are not even near an intersection or at the traffic lights they will be literally way off from the marker. This can be very frustrating when i am driving to a mission and my vehicle does not make it because they just come to a halt causing heavy damage occasionally. The other thing i have noticed is that they seem to of had one to many boos since they seem to swerve in and out of lane occasionally so when i want to drive normally to enjoy the immersion of the city it can be nerve racking especially when i dont want to call my car constantly and keep it in one bit for the time i play. Then we move on to a common issue with the NPC drivers seem to spawn out of nowhere especially when i call my car to my position it gets flung into and causes my car to ever explode or just get heavily damaged to the point i might as well get another car. Now this can be amusing to watch happen and you can get a good laugh but i wish it was something that CDPR took a little more time with like their interior and exterior of the cars they took time on that why can they not take time on NPC driving behavior and tried to at least make them drive.

Although I never had that many problems with v1.5 (never updated to 1.52 though, no idea if it has gotten worse or not) I would agree that traffic has gotten a bit more unpredictable.

If necessary, you can report it via the official support website from CDPR. There's not really a support topic for this issue, but you can use this one for example: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8
(just click on "contact us" to send a ticket to support)

umm this might be a thing but do you need to start a new game for the update fixes to take affect i mean the apartments and new cyberware are there maybe the fixes require a new game save?

No, new apartments and other new additions do not require a new game save.

Of course there have been combat and balance changes, you might not notice if your character already reached a high level. Progression from the start might feel a bit different now compared to the early versions of the game. But overall, a new game save is not required.

Top Bottom