OC Edgerunners- Is a happier ending possible? A callback to the Game.

+
I hope they make more happy endings. I hate the way they all end tbh. I want a good ending with River for my V character

A happy ending would not suit this game or universe, so I understand that every ending must have their own level of darkness... Yet, when you're invested in that char for so long and you try your damnest to do the right things, it hurts not to get that good ending.

I know one possible good, albeit tragic, ending: die on the battlefield fighting alongside Colonel Hansen in the name of Night City's independence, while simultaneously getting rid of the deserter's voice in one's head. :D
I wonder if such an ending is grim enough for a dark cyber future?

I know one possible good, albeit tragic, ending: die on the battlefield fighting alongside Colonel Hansen in the name of Night City's independence, while simultaneously getting rid of the deserter's voice in one's head. :D
I wonder if such an ending is grim enough for a dark cyber future?

We do not get the same vibes when we're talking about good ending, sir ! :LOL: Following your story, if V dies with Hansen, how the hell could Night City become independant ? You're not even let them got this victory! Where is the "good" part ?!
And I would personally rather follow Hands than Hansen. The man is cold calm and collected and take the interest of Pacifica's people seriously.

We do not get the same vibes when we're talking about good ending, sir ! :LOL: Following your story, if V dies with Hansen, how the hell could Night City become independant ? You're not even let them got this victory! Where is the "good" part ?!
And I would personally rather follow Hands than Hansen. The man is cold calm and collected and take the interest of Pacifica's people seriously.
I see: there is no good future without us. I certainly agree with that, but I just don't think about a final like that anymore - when Hansen and V win together! I don't think that's going to happen. And a heroic death on the battlefield is better than getting shot on a rooftop with a voice in your head ))
Well, that's subjective, of course.
And also interesting is the variant when V dies, but Hansen stays alive and wins in Night City, and the final scene is dedicated to V's solemn funeral as a hero of the resistance to the NUSA and Myers. And then it is followed by the installation of V's monument in Corporations Square, and all his friends bringing him flowers and lighting candles and reading poems on his grave... :rolleyes:

Speaking of Hands - I disagree completely. It's a negative character, but I feel like I'll never have enough energy to dedicate a thread to my view of Hands here on the forum. It would have to be a very, very complicated topic...

Top Bottom