Patch 1.05, Laggy when moving, CPU so hot

+
What cooling solution are you using? Do a AIDA64 stress and check your temps there, maybe you need to upgrade your cooler, change thermal paste... hell... switch to AMD, if necessary;)

You aren't the only one. Patch 1.05 seems to have broken it for a lot of people. CPU usage around 100%... you can see some of it here

Edit: I just realized you have already posted this in the thread I linked.

W

Wait, it's released already?
It is, but if your game runs well on 1.04, I would almost say don't risk updating if it can be avoided.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I know this. But, in 1.04 my PC only ~60-65*C. And I just up to 90*C when run 1.05 patch
Here 1.04: Here 1.05:
I had to applaud you for the choice of screenshot used for "1.04".... dem cheeks...

Also, my CPU usage was super low in 1.04, but it hits 75% in my inventory in 1.05....

I haven't had thermal issues after going to 1.05. I am not rolling an i9 10900k though.

Given what AVX did, I can see disabling it putting more load on CPU's to handle complex gemoetry.

It is, but if your game runs well on 1.04, I would almost say don't risk updating if it can be avoided.
Post automatically merged:

I had to applaud you for the choice of screenshot used for "1.04".... dem cheeks...

Also, my CPU usage was super low in 1.04, but it hits 75% in my inventory in 1.05...
So lucky, I capture a lot of image(1.04) sent to my friend who has a problem with low fps using AMD
I Hope CDPD see this post and fix it

How do you check the temp in on-screen display. What did you use to show the OSD on the top left?

Thank you.
i use MSI afterburner, it is common soft for gamer

How do you check the temp in on screen display. What did you use to show the OSD on top left?

Thank you.
He is using MSI Afterburner, with RTSS server (make sure to install this during the MSI Afterburner install). the RTSS is where you can get the OSD for the things on his screen.

Here is a quick tutorial that might help you set it up if you are new to this stuff.

patch 1.05 turned my super smooth game into an approx 35 fps game @ max ultra

patch 1.05 destroyed my fps in this game.

(8700k/3080 RTX)

how do we revert to 1.04?

Top Bottom