Patches Force me to start over from scratch ?

+
I played through CP2077 on a series X with patch around 1.05.
Completed it with Level49

Now after coming back for the next gen patch the game presents me with 90 perk points to spend (it says 22 are spent already but nowhere to be found).
The attributes are none resetable so I cannot spec for my guns properly.
Even more so I have only some light armour useable since all others require level 50 all of a sudden. they are still In my inventory.
Also i am missing guns and some items now?

Also the game runs not good compared to before. It feels like inputlag is enormous (cannot hit targets anymore) and framerate around 25(?). It ran better before. The enemies spawned behind me in an empty area After turning around (3 times around and voila). So I get killed every time because no armor and no weapons.
made it back to Vs apartment but will not play this any more. This really sucks!
I had an 100hour save and I am not willing to start over from 0.

Glitches are still there. I don’t know but this game was better performing on 1.05 for me than 1.5

Even more so I have only some light armour useable since all others require level 50 all of a sudden. they are still In my inventory.
Also i am missing guns and some items now?
They "rebalance" the whole game and rework all the skill trees.
Also the game runs not good compared to before. It feels like inputlag is enormous (cannot hit targets anymore) and framerate around 25(?). It ran better before.
You run in ray traced mode (30 FPS) ?
Because on my side it run quite well, but I often choose to switch in performance mode for combats (60 FPS...)
You reinstall the game or update it ? Maybe a good idea to try that anyway :
Because I play on Series X since january and the game run better now (and look way better) than pre 1.2 for sure.

I played through CP2077 on a series X with patch around 1.05.
Completed it with Level49

Now after coming back for the next gen patch the game presents me with 90 perk points to spend (it says 22 are spent already but nowhere to be found).

Yeah I got back into the game last night and it said I had 9 perk points spent and something like 1030 or 106 to spend. I just got in and spent nothing and there are no points used in any tree. So what happed to my 9 points? I remember at one point that found additional perk points in the wild and then got some points for learning a shard. Are these the points that have now disappeared? Sounds like after they reset every thing I'm going to need all the points I can get.

I'm in the same boat. I only had 7 in Body, and now I have a bunch of stuff I just can't use because they rebalanced a single-player game and changed what I can use with specs that I can't change. This is just ridiculous. I'm just deleting the game, and I'm done with CDPR for good. Over a year after release, and this is all they have to offer? Sorry, taking my money elsewhere.

I'm going to wait to rebalance my character until I can find a youtube vid. I spent a lot of time up front trying to figure out how I wanted to build my character and now I have to re think my existing character.,

Rethink would be nice but since attributes are still fixed it is restart instead. Also my missing perk points suck!
Deinstalled the game … sorry I don’t have time for this mess

the framerate was 30FPS but it looks like framepacing is out of place with RT. Which makes this mode unplayable.
played games with 30FPS before. Even CP in 1.05 (quality mode)

I already uninstalled since I don’t want to replay only to find my build/character destroyed again when CDPR pushes out another patch.

Top Bottom