Performance Cyberpunk 2077

+
Hello good morning

For the second time I wanted to thank that the GTX 1060 6GB with cyberpunk 2077 at least in medium quality should go to 60 FPS 1920x1080 well it turns out that I'm not even playing 35 to 40 FPS that the use of the GPU is 98% means that I'm not asking for much at least the requirements that the game asks for you do not meet the specifications in high quality I walked from 50 to 55 FPS at least but nothing meets your requirements as the game says and that is poorly optimized etc I think that the error is not us, it is you you get some requirements you must meet and at least you must say hey the person that GTX 1060 6GB will run 30 and 35 FPS in medium quality we should be close to 60 FPS well then neither one nor the other in medium quality is 35 and 40 FPS in low quality 50 55 FPS and high quality 30 and now ultra I don't say anything because it's 25 FPS at least playing medium quality we should be close to or close to 60 FPS and for less customize graphics by graphics until we reach the limit that we should be able to enjoy but no It is enjoyed in no time I wait for the answers.

Whoever says that I have to update the bios drivers to verify files has already been done more than 100 thousand times, the bios and drivers are all updated, the latest version is a game problem and if you do not meet the requirements, you have consequences and we have the right to know can do and I will not repeat eye.

PC feature:

Processor: Intel Core i7-11700K
DDR RAM Memory: 32GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z590-F GAMING WI-FI
Power Supply: Corsair RM750 80 PLUS GOLD modular
Hard Drive: M.2 KINGSTON KC2500 1TB
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5/X

Hard to read text. I'll give it a try anyway:

The recommendation for 1080P and Preset High is actually not suitable for 60FPS. That is true. And even 30FPS might be difficult to achieve stably. From that point of view, the "recommendation" doesn't fit. Even for the preset "Low" it is not enough for stable 60FPS. Starting with GTX1070, that is more realistic. Even better would be an RTX to be able to use DLSS.

Apart from that, you will never see stable 60FPS with a 1060. This will almost certainly not change anymore.

Last edited:
Have you tryed using FSR? migh tbe able too squeeze out some more fps that way. This game is very heavy too run tho, not sure they can even optimise it much more tbh.

Top Bottom