Phantom Liberty - Secret Quest - Spoliers

+
Pray tell me why is 1ronclad quest outcome locked behind Intelligence score?
My V has 4 default int cause it's a solo slug build.
And I can't finish the quest properly as to reprogram the bot 14 int is required.

If you check the online for the rewards, well INT reprogram just gets him playing a guitar infinitely.
Its just a fun micro quest.
Similarly around where the 3 cars are in the PL stadium there is a body check window that leads to 2 junkies, which you need high body to open, just a micro thing of variety. Plus you can come in that area from another way.

Either way with the robot you are not really missing out on anything and reprogramming him to play the guitar is the weakest of the 3 options when it comes to loot.

If you check the online for the rewards, well INT reprogram just gets him playing a guitar infinitely.
Its just a fun micro quest.
Similarly around where the 3 cars are in the PL stadium there is a body check window that leads to 2 junkies, which you need high body to open, just a micro thing of variety. Plus you can come in that area from another way.

Either way with the robot you are not really missing out on anything and reprogramming him to play the guitar is the weakest of the 3 options when it comes to loot.
yeah, rewards isn't to great anyways

yeah, rewards isn't to great anyways
Cant say I have not picked up either and while I am an INT build I wanted to get a reward for it so I reprogrammed him.
I guess it will just be some generic loot.
Again it is just a micro quest, you are not missing out on any sort of major loot or follow up quest.

Top Bottom