Phone not available

+
so the problem started with the quest "Life During Wartime" when i had to call Takemura and you guessed it - i can't. It stays red no matter what i do. I tried to load previous save file before the mission, but it didn't help in any way and the other save file was 3 levels below current one so obviously i didn't want to do all the stuff from the beginning not knowing if it will help in the end. Next i tried to do other missions, force the game to call me in some way with hopes of getting rid of the bug this way but sadly it didn't help either. My last step was to Check/Fix files, but that didn't work either. Anything i have searched on google could not fix the problem and the most sad part about all of this is that the bug is a year old... A YEAR OLD, like i am lost for words as how incompetent do you have to be, to not be able to fix a bug in a year.. and i am not the only one with this kind of a problem, it's extremely frustrating not to be able to continue your missions just because of one small detail.

PLZ FIX

Wow, I encountered the same bug, and that too before final mission. I can't do any side quest now thanks to this bug. And it is 2 years now and still not resolved. Wooow. Sad sad state really. 😞

Top Bottom