Playing For Time - PS4

+

Guest 4621243

Going by sherkyle here and have joined this forum to report a bug I cannot get around:

Cyberpunk 2077 Bug: Playing For Time - PS4

So this is my second play-through - the first started a couple of months ago in which all the original bugs were evident, but I had a great time and then the patch came out and a lot of things were fixed, better and awesome. On to the bug...

On this play-through, when I get to the Playing For Time Quest with Takemura escaping the motorcyclists ("Can you here me? I need your help!") - I take and use the air-hypo, Takemura hands me the gun, but it disappears and I cannot shoot at all. Soon Takemura dies, I die, and it is over. I cannot progress. I have gone back through over half-a-dozen hard saves and played again - same result. I am trying one more where I have gone all the way back to before we even go get the robot from All-Foods, in hope that it will be fixed, but I doubt it is going to work.

My next solution will be to delete all saved game data and start a brand new game (again), but I think that is really lame to have to do that. This is another "Game-Breaking Bug" that exists AFTER the patch.

I have only found one other thread from about a year ago where one other person reported this problem, but no replies confirmed the problem. They just said things like - "I didn't have that problem" "You don't even need the gun" "What - you can't die on that level!". Well, guess what... YOU CAN DIE ON THAT LEVEL! I am stuck and very frustrated. Many thanks to anyone who might have a solution.

Take care,

sherkyle

Going by sherkyle here and have joined this forum to report a bug I cannot get around:

So this is my second play-through - the first started a couple of months ago in which all the original bugs were evident, but I had a great time and then the patch came out and a lot of things were fixed, better and awesome. On to the bug...

On this play-through, when I get to the Playing For Time Quest with Takemura escaping the motorcyclists ("Can you here me? I need your help!") - I take and use the air-hypo, Takemura hands me the gun, but it disappears and I cannot shoot at all. Soon Takemura dies, I die, and it is over. I cannot progress. I have gone back through over half-a-dozen hard saves and played again - same result. I am trying one more where I have gone all the way back to before we even go get the robot from All-Foods, in hope that it will be fixed, but I doubt it is going to work.

My next solution will be to delete all saved game data and start a brand new game (again), but I think that is really lame to have to do that. This is another "Game-Breaking Bug" that exists AFTER the patch.

I have only found one other thread from about a year ago where one other person reported this problem, but no replies confirmed the problem. They just said things like - "I didn't have that problem" "You don't even need the gun" "What - you can't die on that level!". Well, guess what... YOU CAN DIE ON THAT LEVEL! I am stuck and very frustrated. Many thanks to anyone who might have a solution.

Take care,

sherkyle
For bug-reports you can go to Support. Can use the link below. Just select what counts for you until you stumble upon a tap that says, "Contact us".

Take care,

sherkyle
I wouldn't delete anything until the team has had a chance to look at the save. From the sounds of it, this may be an actual bug, though the possibility still exists that it's a particular issue because of the patch being applied to a specific save state.

Either way, I would not delete your saves. Just send it in and wait for it. At the least, if you want to start again, save the 3 most recent saved games from that playthrough.

Top Bottom