PS5 savegames disappeared

+
I have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 for over 150 hours. Yesterday, I found out that all my save files disappeared. The game doesn't see them at all. I tried to download cloud saves, but got the same results.

I have Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty version, but I haven't started the Phantom Liberty DLC yet. I've played only the original game.

The save file is above 8 Mb.

What's the solution to my problem?

Strange, and you are using your playstation with the same playstation account as always ? You could try logging out and in again.

Not sure, not very familiar with Playstation, but you should maybe try to restore licenses in case.

What to restore? I own a digital copy. I don't have a problem with downloading it from the PSN Store.

Strange, and you are using your playstation with the same playstation account as always ?

Yes. I use only one PSN account.
Post automatically merged:

I am aware that there was a bug with save files larger than 8 Mb:

Hasn't it been fixed yet? If I encountered this exact bug, how can I solve the issue?

Not sure it's the same issue, it could also be cloud related.
If nothing helps it's best to send a ticket to support.

I reached out to the CD Projekt Red support team. Here is what they adviced me:
- Restore licences
- Uninstall Cyberpunk 2077, clear my console's cash, and re-install the game
- Rebuild my PS5's database

None of the above worked for me.

Could someone please provide an email address for the PlayStation support in the US region? The PS web chat support didn't help much.

This is insane that a four-year old game still has bugs that corrupt save files.

This is insane that a four-year old game still has bugs that corrupt save files.
I bet it have nothing to do with the game...
Could someone please provide an email address for the PlayStation support in the US region? The PS web chat support didn't help much.
Not sure, but you should have a little windows on the bottom right of the window "Ask a Playstation Expert", so I guess that's what you should use :

Not sure, not very familiar with Playstation, but you should maybe try to restore licenses in case.
What else it could be?

Not sure, but you should have a little windows on the bottom right of the window "Ask a Playstation Expert", so I guess that's what you should use
I tried to ask them via a web chat. They didn't help much. That's why I ask if anyone has their email.

Top Bottom