Phone and Radioport not working? (After 2.1, Seems to be on every platform I have this save on)

+
After completing the "On Deaf Ears" Cyberpsycho gig, the phone and radio no longer work properly, meaning I cannot hangout with Judy or contact that one lady about the cyberpsycho. Is this a bug for anyone else?

Attachments

• 18c6a1cab0511-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18c6a1cab0511-screenshotUrl.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 15
After completing the "On Deaf Ears" Cyberpsycho gig, the phone and radio no longer work properly, meaning I cannot hangout with Judy or contact that one lady about the cyberpsycho. Is this a bug for anyone else?
Yes, more likely a bug :(
If you have a save created before completing "On Deaf Ears", reload it and keep playing on it, because it will become quite annoying if the bug persist.
And if you didn't, I suggest to directly contact the support ("contact us" button).
There isn't a dedicated category, but this one should be fine (This is what will happen anyway if the phone remains unavailable).

Update as of 12/19/23:
From the looks of it, I got my phone to work. I had to go to Vik's clinic, where the elevator is. (The one where u make the major decision to side with Hanoko and all the other people.) This fixes the phone issue, but not the radioport issue. Strange...

Top Bottom