[PS5] [BUG] NCPD ASSAULT IN PROGRESS STUCK, BLOCKING ACHIEVEMENT & 100% PLAYTHROUGH

+
Exact same issue, but on PS4/PS5. Patch 1.21 does not help.

Original post by @apeabel
So far, I've been able to circumvent all the bugs that I've encountered and managed to push on through.
This is the first bug that has actively blocked my progression through a (side) mission.

Earlier in the game, I briefly crossed into the City Center region (Corpo Plaza subregion), explored and dealt with some side hustles, one of them involving a location with a dead NCPD officer. The marker didn't seem to disappear after clearing the location, but I moved on and eventually forgot about it.

This was a mistake in hindsight, as the suggested 'fix' for these types of bugs seems to be reloading a save.

Upon revisiting the marker (Corpo Plaza pier, Assault in Progress, where the evidence is supposed to be on the dead cop) later on, I noticed that enemies had respawned there. After clearing them out like I had many other NCPD hustles, I remembered that I had visited the location earlier (and already looted the officer). Therefore, I found that I cannot 'gather evidence' from the dead officer, as I already have it. I checked which piece of evidence (in addition to other loot) I'm supposed to get and I can confirm that I do indeed have the shard "Archived Conversation: Maria And Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra" in my inventory (I did loot the officer upon first visiting the location).

The marker for this side hustle is placed directly on the officer's body. I no longer have any way of interacting with it (the body) though. I have no way of completing this mission. I'm not sure why it didn't complete when I initially looted the body. This means I now have no way of completing all mission in the City Center region, thus preventing me from fullfilling the requirements for the related achievement.

While this does not really break the game, it does mean I'm no longer able to complete a 100% run on my first character.
I couldn't find any solution myself (including console commands), so I'll leave this here.
I'd appreciate any suggestions and advice in general.

If nothing else, I hope that this bug can be fixed for future playthroughs.

Attachments

• Bug_Location.PNG
    Bug_Location.PNG
    4.4 MB · Views: 150
  • Bug_Map.PNG
    Bug_Map.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 147
  • Bug_Shard.PNG
    Bug_Shard.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 139
Top Bottom