Quick "Thank You" to the Devs

+

Axvil

Forum regular
While forums in general tend to quickly degenerate into.. shall we say 'passionate complaining', I want to recognize that the Devs are clearly paying attention to what's being said and are listening.
A game this big and complex cannot be "fixed" overnight, anyone should understand that, and focus must be given to the important problems.
Anyway, thank you for the latest Hot-Fix, now people can go back to enjoying their "save-scumming", or not.

The game does nothing with it's complexity tho like all these cars and NPCs spawning every 2 seconds is 100% the cause of almost all their bugs I don;t get why they don't kill the spawn rates for the npcs and cars that don;t do shit, just got my first PC and bought it again (shout out sony for refund) and it looks a lot better, and I can hit 60FPS but it is literally the same buggy game.

I will actually be able to finish it tho cause what really killed it for me was the massive FPS and resolution scaling drops on ps4 pro. and also thanks CDKEYS for the $30 version of this game cause I would not have bought at full price again

I think the game is one one of the best I have played, I can't wait for DLCs, my only gripe is you run out of things to do.. I'm sure that will be addressed though , meanwhile I'm wandering about looking at building up my fashion into epics, legendaries.. now they gave us back reroll on loot I'm playing it again.

Top Bottom