What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

+
I have had this game from the first day it has come a long way since then so being able to custom your cars and have a garage to keep them in where you able to see them and be able to get to v s mansion you can see it out the window of v s apartment so why can we not get to it

be able to get to v s mansion you can see it out the window of v s apartment so why can we not get to it
Mainly because the mansion is a part of one ending ;)

Beside, before 1.3 I think, there was a way to access it early in the game (there are plenty of videos named "V's secret mansion", which was not very secret if you played the related ending^^) and it lead to all kind of (serious) issues, like locking the entire ending. So CDPR simply decided to close/lock all the doors, just to be sure players don't enter into the mansion before intended.

Mainly because the mansion is a part of one ending ;)

Beside, before 1.3 I think, there was a way to access it early in the game (there are plenty of videos named "V's secret mansion", which was not very secret if you played the related ending^^) and it lead to all kind of (serious) issues, like locking the entire ending. So CDPR simply decided to close/lock all the doors, just to be sure players don't enter into the mansion before intended.
Yeah but you can still clip your way in at least on 2.0 - haven’t followed youtubers after 2.1 tho cuz personally I never minded going up there myself… the only thing which would be interesting to me is Vs black top but grabbing it would most probably crash the ending like you said… :(

Top Bottom