Re-enter Dewdrop Inn?

+
I have completed all the content in the game and am post-ending. I want to go into the Dewdrop Inn to obtain an item there (see spoiler below). I can enter the building, but the door to the room hallway is locked and I cannot open it. I was able to access the interior of this building multiple ways during the mission set there, but now it is locked up tight.

Any thoughts how I can re-enter this building to obtain the item I'm seeking?

Legendary Multilayered Maroon Scales Syn-Coated Bomber is located inside, but I didn't know this when I did the mission.

I find this to be an annoying thing in this game, and that is not the only place the devs have arbitrarily decided that we shall not return to a location.

Guest 4519094

I'm going to dive in and learn how for this game.

Awesome!!! Hope you have fun, if you have any questions don't hesitate,
there's a mod section in this forum too!! Good Luck.

two good mods for this are 'FreeFly' and 'Unlock Night City' both are on the nexus portal, pretty much get into anywhere, although not everywhere has actual content

I have completed all the content in the game and am post-ending. I want to go into the Dewdrop Inn to obtain an item there (see spoiler below). I can enter the building, but the door to the room hallway is locked and I cannot open it. I was able to access the interior of this building multiple ways during the mission set there, but now it is locked up tight.

Any thoughts how I can re-enter this building to obtain the item I'm seeking?

Legendary Multilayered Maroon Scales Syn-Coated Bomber is located inside, but I didn't know this when I did the mission.
is now possible using a mod a released today.

Top Bottom