Reddish ambitions – Fan sites

+
Reddish ambitions – Fan sites

Dear friends,Today we have hanged with Paweł on our board, Map of the world and started to marking countries which already have strong Witcher community. Unfortunately as always our ambitions are much bigger than the achievements (Geralt deserves more!). That’s why I created this thread.Soon we would like to develop Witcher fan site list – putting couple more dots on community map. I would like to KINDLY ask you for some support.I mean if you know somebody keen to create new fan site (preferably from new countries) maybe you could contact me with him.Of course I could also stop selling all that crap and tell you the truth – Today we have hanged with Paweł on our board, map of the world.. and Paweł told me that if new spots will not show there soon – I will be hanging next to the map….

Do you have Switzerland and Austria on your map? Otherwise we will make a "Create your fansite" news for these countries on The-Witcher.de.Switzerland is the country where the delicious cheese and chocolate comes from. And Austria is the country where the delicious Mozartkugeln come from because Wolfgang Amadeus Mozort was born in Austria ;D

Well, what do we have? I know of The-Witcher.de, I think Starwolf has a nice website. And that is all I can think about...Canada seems covered, and so does the USA. I think that anybody that knows decent english is coming to this site.Nothing else really comes to mind... Does China or any other Asien countries have a special website?Or the other slavic languages? Russian? Lithuanian? Or do those all go into the Polish one?

PetraSilie said:
Do you have Switzerland and Austria on your map? Otherwise we will make a "Create your fansite" news for these countries on The-Witcher.de.Switzerland is the country where the delicious cheese and chocolate comes from. And Austria is the country where the delicious Mozartkugeln come from because Wolfgang Amadeus Mozort was born in Austria ;D
\Please do so - this is a great idea! And of course direct them to me :)About the Slavic sites – of course there is an Russian site (in fact it’s one of the biggest fan sites http://www.witcher.net.ru/) and Czech and Slovakian

You can also check the native zone http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=85.0 and leave a call in those native "taverns" whose country is missing on the TW fansite map.
vanworden said:
vanworden said:
\Please do so - this is a great idea! And of course direct them to me :)
okay... is there sth special I may offer? Do fansites get a fansite kit e.g. for start and more specials according to their advancement?

I don't think so :teeth: Wikis have much info of the game but no individual unique layout and design.
STGhost said:
I heard some of the fansite editors get medallions and all :)
Yep that's a good arguement and encouragement.[edit]Vanworden, news for Austria and Switzerland call is out now, I used your email adress of your profile for contact. I hope you will get excting requests instead spam mails :angel:

If only I had enough time to devote to it, I'd definitely create a Portuguese one. As it is, I don't have enough hours in the day to even contribute to the Wikia in my native language, let alone start new projects... :-\ Bah.Someone clone me already!

didi510 said:
If only I had enough time to devote to it, I'd definitely create a Portuguese one. As it is, I don't have enough hours in the day to even contribute to the Wikia in my native language, let alone start new projects... :-\ Bah.Someone clone me already!
Clone tool for didi please, ASAP!;)

Top Bottom