Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

+
As soon as I heard that there was going to be an "ultimate edition" on physical copies, I suspected that CDPR would be adding/upgrading something because, once the physical copies are burned, they are kind of "locked in place." I guess that CDPR wanted to make them good, worthwhile and reasonably definitive. I know that the game can still get post-release updates, but the physical copies being as complete as possible just made sense to me. I didn't expect quite as much as this update seems to be giving us (thanks CDPR), but I thought that there would be something coming out.

I note that CDPR is adding V being recognized/tracked down/chased by gang members if you have slaughtered their fellow gangers in a fight of some sort. What would also be nice is if you could actually gain favor with some gangs. Like, with my street kid character, I never attack Valentinos unless the quest specifically requires it. I just figure they're more or less my chooms. So, getting some kind of positive reaction, or having some way of being allied with, or at least being on the good side of, a gang or two might be nice. I mean, the game pretty much leads you towards being friendly with the Nomads, and I don't mean anything as strong as that. But, maybe, just gang members being less likely to engage you if you are on their turf, maybe saying "hey V" as you walk by, or maybe even siding with you if they are in a street battle and you turn up to help one side or the other. The door should still be left open for conflict with all gangs, of course. I mean, if you make peace with everyone, it would be a dull game. Or maybe simply not chasing you down and trying to kill you is as nice as gangs in NC ever get. ;)

It would also be nice to get some recognition for all the charitable donations that I've made to veterans too. :ROFLMAO: Even though I know it doesn't really count towards anything, I still do it. I mean, All my characters are now Eddies millionaires. I can afford to give a few veterans 5 Eddies. My Corpo never does though. :shrug:

That looks so sweet, I'm really amazed with all the additions this update *claps* :D
Yea, the new stuff looks amazing. I´m really curious about the bug fixes featured in 2.1 as well or if it´s gonna be mainly focused on the new features.

And of course no FSR3...
We know it's coming. The game was listed as one of the games that are going to receive it. It'll come with another update.

fsr-3-is-coming-to-cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty-v0-v70vzeu11akb1.jpg

Yes, it is coming. Should I just stop playing and wait until it comes? :D

When it's finally done, I'm probably finished with CP2077, on my second playthrough now (Corp done, playing Punk ATM). I might leave the Nomad path for FSR3 though :).

First impressions (in Polish). You can't walk in the metro :(.

And of course no FSR3...
There are still issues with FSR 3.0 and the integrated frame generation. So this one will arrive later. I’m sure, caused by the holidays, it will not arrive before the beginning of 2024. I hope that they FINALLY fix the graphic issues on the series X/S when using the performance mode…

EDIT: regarding patch notes the issue on XBOX X/S is STILL NOT FIXED… they are kidding me…

German site has some detailed patch notes. Scroll down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom